April 22, 2024 @ 10:00 am - April 24, 2024 @ 7:00 pm$1500
When it comes to our wonderful world of beauty, there is so much ground to cover that I couldn’t possibly give you all the tools necessary in one day. I am so excited to announce the offer of Ratay Days!
This immersive, 3-day deep dive into our industry will give you the correct tools you need to become successful behind the chair! There will only be 3-5 seats available per Ratay Day so that you can truly absorb all the information that is being presented! Intimate, in-person learning is vital when it comes to this industry. Book your seat now!
3 Day Ratay Date:
Day 1: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Day 2: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Day 3: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Tuition: $1500 (non-refundable)
Day 1: Theory and Business Practices
- Color theory – The “why” behind the tools we are choosing to create.
- Formulation – Are you really mixing correctly?
- Business Building – From salon finances to client retention.
- Brand – What distinguishes your service from others?
- Personality – Understanding your personality traits.
- Social Classes – How many social classes are there in the United States?
Day 2: Application Practices
- Foiling/Balayage – Understanding where to create lightness and where to leave depth to create the visual balance within their haircolor. Are you creating or are you following the same pattern for each client?
- Grey Coverage – When to cover grey hair or to blend the grey hair, understanding the visual difference between both. Choosing a permanent haircolor to create lift and deposit or choosing a demi-permanent to create deposit only.
- Root Shadow and Glazing – Learn to create the perfect color transition between formulas down the shaft of hair. What our language should be when we introduce this technique to our clients. Which haircolor tool is best for this application.
- Designing and Styling – Finishing and polishing your final look to be worthy of sharing on social media.
Day 3: A Day at Salon Ratay
- Stand with me behind the chair and watch as I put into practice what we discussed the two days prior on my every day clients.
- See firsthand the ebb and flow of a luxury salon.
- This is your opportunity to ask hard questions and see final results.
- Leave with solid information on how you can increase your revenue in your salon behind the chair.
What Is Provided:
- In-depth, in-person education
- Mannequin/Mannequin stand
- Lunch and refreshments
- Ratay Way giftbag
- Ratay Way Certification of Achievement
What To Bring:
- A ready to learn attitude.
- Hair dryer, combs, clips, brushes & shears.