- This event has passed.
Balayage Hands on Training with Sherry Ratay
March 28, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$325
Ready to shed some light on this popular highlighting technique?
Balayage has maintained its popularity over the years for a reason: It creates an effortless highlight effect by moving gently from one color to the next while lightening up any hair color and providing an overall “softer” aesthetic while still keeping things visually interesting.
When it comes to balayage, there are many ways to do it right – and wrong. The internet certainly has strong opinions about how to do things correctly, but the massive number of articles and videos can be a feat to sift through. Knowing when you’ve found the “right way” can feel impossible – and the last thing you want to do is let down a client.
If you feel like you’re behind on your balayage education, a balayage training course might be just what you need to regain confidence in your technique.
Balayage Training Courses
If you’re ready to nail down the ins and outs of balayage technique, award-winning celebrity colorist Sherry Ratay can get you prepared for your next client in no time with her insightful balayage classes.
During the Balayage Training Course, you will:
- Learn how to balayage hair step by step using Sherry Ratay’s technique
- Discuss different balayage techniques and address the “freehand painting balayage” vs. “foil balayage” debate
- Understand the art of the “face frame balayage.”
- Discover the secret to smooth blends and light-capturing color
- Understanding which bleach tool is right for the different types of balayage
- Figure out how to balayage for multiple hair textures and styles
Class include Mannequin head, haircolor supplies, balayage board & brush, certificate and goodie bag.